Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:08 AM
  • 64 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?
What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

how are you

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I am just doing laundry and light housekeeping today. Might bring up another fan, it's around 80 now and I feel bad for my dog. Poor beasty has a hard time in the summer.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Good morning!

I have laundry today too. I have been putting it off since we came back from Chicago Sunday morning.

We have a tower fan going along with the ceiling fans and A/C, but I think before the summer is over, we are going to need another tower fan.

Quoting goddess99:

I am just doing laundry and light housekeeping today. Might bring up another fan, it's around 80 now and I feel bad for my dog. Poor beasty has a hard time in the summer.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:02 AM

We have a couple tower fans too and our ceiling fan is always going, the animals like to sleep under it =)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning!

I have laundry today too. I have been putting it off since we came back from Chicago Sunday morning.

We have a tower fan going along with the ceiling fans and A/C, but I think before the summer is over, we are going to need another tower fan.

Quoting goddess99:

CalicoMeezer
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Laundry and a trip to the library today. Dd has VBS tonight at a friend's church.
lafinaz
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Working (I work from home) but since I'm in Arizona it's gonna be like - 115 today so I have fans running too!!  LOL  I'm a Mom to a college age - so she's home for summer along with my nephew who's here from Chi-Town for an internship - wow.  So weird this going back and forth from none to some in the house - but you all are probably not there yet - it's interesting! 

Quoting goddess99:

We have a couple tower fans too and our ceiling fan is always going, the animals like to sleep under it =)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning!

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Nope not there yet, my dd is going to be 11 next month. 115 omg I would just die. I'm not used to that kind of heat.

Quoting lafinaz:

Working (I work from home) but since I'm in Arizona it's gonna be like - 115 today so I have fans running too!!  LOL  I'm a Mom to a college age - so she's home for summer along with my nephew who's here from Chi-Town for an internship - wow.  So weird this going back and forth from none to some in the house - but you all are probably not there yet - it's interesting! 

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning!

Quoting goddess99:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Is your dd a part of a summer reading program?

Quoting CalicoMeezer:

Laundry and a trip to the library today. Dd has VBS tonight at a friend's church.

proudmommy1514
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I Just Stop Breast Feeding Mg Son, He Is Five Months Old. It Has Been 3 Days And I Have Finally Felt Some Relief, I Am Hoping I Don't Have To Go Through This Pain Much Longer.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?
What's on your mind?

Let's talk!

how are you

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:53 AM

You win!!  115 is just not normal...lol

Where does your daughter go to school?

Your nephew is from Chicago? I was just there this past weekend. I love it there.

Quoting lafinaz:

Quoting goddess99:

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Good morning!

Quoting goddess99:

goodmama85
by Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Good morning!! I have laundry as well ick lol. Second day of the heat wave here I just wanna stay under my ac!! I totally hate summer -_-

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)