My kids have been a tad on my nerves lately. By a tad, I mean OMG, I HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING CHILDREN ON EARTH, HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN???

To make myself feel better, or at least recognize that I'm in good company, I asked my Facebook friends to share their child's most annoying habit. And it turns out, all kids are just really freaking annoying. Here are the top 25 ways they drive us nuts ...

1. The questions. All the goddamn questions. So many ... endless strings of inane ridiculousness. - Leah

2. Always having to poop the exact moment I have sat down to a hot meal. - Jill 

3. Drinking her own bath water. DISGUSTING. - Heather

4. Climbing all over me all the time like I'm some kind of jungle gym. - Alison

5. "I know, Mom." Well, if you know why, oh why are we having this conversation for the 7,234,284,784th time? - Sarah

6. Not going to sleep when I put him to bed. He needs a drink, food, another stuffed animal, to go potty, more hugs, more kisses, to tell all of his toys goodnight, script a piece of legislation, fly to the moon, visit Argentina ... it's a never-ending list of things that he has to do. Bedtime goes from a 30-minute routine to a 3-hour begging session! - Amanda 

7. Right now we play 20 questions ... but it's the SAME question 20 times in a row. - Telena

8. Roaring like a bloody dinosaur. At anything and everyone. It does my head in. - Briony

9. Speaking in Whineessee! - Jennifer

10. Eating boogers. Examining boogers. Thinking boogers are food. - Teri

11. Climbing onto my lap while I'm eating, at the computer, breastfeeding, writing. - Dani

12. Whistling. For the love of all that's holy, the incessant, unmelodious whistling. - Dawn

13. Wiping nose/mouth/hands on shirt when the napkin is on the table right next to him. - Megan

14. "Reminding" me of things a MILLION times. - Angel

15. "Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. Mama. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. MAMA. Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!" - Jody

16. She cannot bear even the shortest period of time in silence. She never. Stops. Talking.She even talks in her sleep. - Lenamae  

17. Walking past their dad to ask me to do something for them. - Louise

18. Repetitive, high-pitched animal noises in the car. - Susan

19. Never. Shutting. Up. - Kelly

20. 4,268 texts this month. Nuff said. - Jody

21. Chewing large chunks out of his wooden crib. If I had known he was going to eat it, I would have just put him in a dog crate. - Julie

22. My 5-year-old is LOUD. I mean zero voice modulation! I'm like, "Child, I am 18 inches away from you. Why are you shouting??" PS - I have had his ears tested more than once. -Amber

23. Looking at me like I hurt his feelings and pissed him off when I ask him to do a simple chore. - Susan

24. Asking me a question, but not listening to the answer. - Jessica

25. He likes to bang the back of his head into my cervix, then use it as a pillow. (We're still pregnant.) - Andrea

Amazingly, despite all of these, we still love them to death. Which is a really, really good thing ... because otherwise? None of us would survive this gig called motherhood.