Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hi My Name is Misty

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hi!

My name is Misty & I am 24yrs old. My husband & I have been married for 6yrs & are now expecting our first baby. I am at 36 weeks. We are super excited & I would love to get any advice on becoming a first time mom. Exspecially to a lil boy considering I grew up with all girls in my family!

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Misty, Welcome and Congrats!!

funhappymom
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! My first was a boy, too and I grew up with only sisters. It was a learning experience.

rocrobin90
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi  Misty. I have 2 boys but I was also raised around boys. If u have any questions feel free to ask

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Misty and congrats!

arwalters
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Are u going to bf? B/c if so nobody told me about growth spurts. At 3 weeks they nurse every single hour for 2 days, expect zero sleep. Then again at 6 weeks and 3 months. I had nooo idea what was happening the first time and did a LOT of crying lol. Then I read about it in my baby book and was like oooh haha and was way more prepared for the next one. So just in case you didn't know about it, now you do! Congrats
arwalters
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 8:49 PM
I also have a boy and grew up in a family full of girls, believe it or not it's actually fun. Ds is a sweetheart
OliviasMommy611
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Welcome! My best advice for someone pregnant with a baby boy is don't circumcise him!!!

MLBlack8688
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I have thought about bf for a long time now & I just don't think I want to do it. I know everyone critisizes if you don't but I don't see anything wrong with just feeding formula. Plus, I plan to go back to work after he is 6 weeks which would make it a lot more difficult to keep doing. But thanks for the advice :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)