Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Poop a La Carte

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM
  • 13 Replies

My LO is 10 months old and I had to share an event that happened moments ago with you ladies. So, I'm in the zone on school assignments. I have fed, diapered, and put out a box full of my jewelry for my LO to play with. I even put on baby mozart music for her to listen to. I look over and see a part of her diaper is off. I decide to finish one more sentence, then fix the diaper. Suddenly, I hear a grunting sound from my LO. I look over and she has pooped in every piece of my favorite jewelry. And decides it's a delicacy. Yup folks! My daughter ate her own poop, covered herself, the floor, and me in poop! Let's just say, I haven't lived until today.

Have any of you mommy's experienced poop or tinkle accidents with your LO? If so, how bad was it?

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
splatz
by Sarah on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Oh gosh.. LOL  

Never anything that bad with my kiddos thankfully.

xixCandyxix
by New Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Well my 2y/o and 1y/o to think it is great fun to take of their diapers immediately before or after before peeing, not usually giving me enough time to stop them. They won't potty train either... Ugh.

treystiredmommy
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

my younger one once ate the older childs poop.  at the time i was using a regular garbage can with a spinny lid thing.  he managed to knock it over and get into in and eat poop out of a diaper. all while i was peeing.  we now have a diaper genie

hspear
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Twice in two nights DS ate his own poop. I heard him playing in the middle of the night, went to check on him and could smell it fom the door. Figured he just needed a butt change, but then when I got closer I could see it all over his face and teeth. So gross lol. Second time was pretty much the same thing, but in the tub. I bleached the crap out of it - no pun intended :-P

mp0264
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Lol, thank you for sharing this!

Quoting hspear:

Twice in two nights DS ate his own poop. I heard him playing in the middle of the night, went to check on him and could smell it fom the door. Figured he just needed a butt change, but then when I got closer I could see it all over his face and teeth. So gross lol. Second time was pretty much the same thing, but in the tub. I bleached the crap out of it - no pun intended :-P

mp0264
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I wanted to put a diaper genie on my baby registry and my DH said "Ah, we don't need that." Now I'm laughing, because this happened.

Quoting treystiredmommy:

my younger one once ate the older childs poop.  at the time i was using a regular garbage can with a spinny lid thing.  he managed to knock it over and get into in and eat poop out of a diaper. all while i was peeing.  we now have a diaper genie

mommy2emma3
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes when my little girl was a baby she Snook into the bedroom and popped in her diaper .I went to see what she was doing there she was sitting in the floor eating poop lol
mp0264
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Lol! When it gets quiet, you know there is something going on! Thanks for sharing this ^_^

Quoting mommy2emma3:

Oh yes when my little girl was a baby she Snook into the bedroom and popped in her diaper .I went to see what she was doing there she was sitting in the floor eating poop lol

hspear
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Oh, diaper genies are TOTALLY worth it. If it's too late to add it to your registry, you should go buy one. We got the Arm & Hammer brand version - cheaper than the name brand and exactly the same. You never smell the diapers once they're in there (unlike with a garbage can) and they fit quite a bit in the bag.
Quoting mp0264:

I wanted to put a diaper genie on my baby registry and my DH said "Ah, we don't need that." Now I'm laughing, because this happened.

Quoting treystiredmommy:

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
mp0264
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Oh yeah I'll go buy one. I only have one child, no more on the way any time soon lol thank you for the recommendation! I will defenitley check it out : )

Quoting hspear:

Oh, diaper genies are TOTALLY worth it. If it's too late to add it to your registry, you should go buy one. We got the Arm & Hammer brand version - cheaper than the name brand and exactly the same. You never smell the diapers once they're in there (unlike with a garbage can) and they fit quite a bit in the bag.
Quoting mp0264:

Quoting treystiredmommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)