Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

i hate bras

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM
  • 15 Replies

i have never really found a comfortable one , have you-what was it

x_3d8bcff4 x_3d8bcff4_zps9dff43ac.gif

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Junebaby18
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:48 AM
I can't stand underwire or strapless ones. I have a really comfy one, but its so worn out I don't remember (or read anything) what brand or size it is so I can go get another one. The band and cup part are still in good shape, its the fabric on the back that's worn out.
SlapItHigh
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Haven't found one I like either.
SlapItHigh
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I need mine to be custom made, lol.
MamaHens3
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:56 AM

I finally found one, weirdly at 30. I have four children, each one of them took away my boobs as time went. Now I'm not even a high A lol,  an found this cute push up with som padding bra. An I got lift, with the look of boobs again. It's not crazy big, but a nice size, to suit my little frame even after four kids. I don't know the brand, but know it was 12 bucks from Walmart maybe if not Target. 

For me takes time, glad finally I found something to hold what I got left and make me look like I got something hehe. My bf likes it, and accepts without it I'm not as bigh B liking how it looks with it. 

GarysWife1991
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I've never been able to find one that I find really comfortable and I've even gone to Sonoma.  That's mostly why I don't wear bras when I'm at home.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 26, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I don't buy underwire anymore, that's helped me with some comfort anyway.

mami286
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM

IF I HAD SMALL BOOBBIES I WOULDNT WEAR ANY BRAS. BUT I CANT LOL.  AROUND THE HOUSE I FIND IT WAAAYYYY MORE COMFY TO BE BRALESS. BEING BRALESS LOOKS ERROTIC  BUT IF THEY ONLY UNDERSTOOD HOW RELEIVING IT IS LOL

Jami134
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I hate them, too.

KRIZZ25
we try to make excuses for ower kids bad behavior. when its ower fault for letting it happen in first place.we need to show them how to behave. dont make excuses ..make solutions ..
Today at 9:54 PM
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM
i hate em ..cant fine one that works for me..
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I hate the too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)