Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

where was it for you???

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:40 PM
  • 40 Replies
Where did your water break??? I kind of want mine to break in a public place. (sounds crazy) I just want the story that comes along with it lol!
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvnature
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:20 PM

my water never broke with either of my kids. that is a hereditary thing on my dad's side of the family. my dad has 8 sisters and they all had to have their water broken at the hospital.  the doctors broke my water in the hospital. 

Nerys-Kianna
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM

With DS1 and DS2 the water was broken by the midwife. DS3 water broke in the hospital bathroom on it's own.

got3boyz
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:17 AM

The first two, I was at home.  My third, it didn't break on its own.

SAHM2011
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Haha! I was kind of like that too. With my daughter, it broke in the hospital. They had just taken me up to labor and delivery in a wheelchair. As soon as I stood up to go into the weigh room, my water broke. I about died lol! All I said was 'eeww it feels like I just pissed myself ' lol.   With my son my water had to be broken. 

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Mine only broke on it's own with my first pregnancy. I was sitting on the toilet to pee...lol.

MichelleMc
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:25 AM

I just woke up & thought I had to go to the bathroom. Then realized, that was not just going to the bathroom. It was perfect though, no clean up! LOL

notomatoes
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:28 AM

my water broke in the laundry mat, i then drove myself back to our apartment where our daughter was born about eight hours later, we were snowed in and my obgyn wouldnt answer the phone!

ilovemykids732
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:29 AM

In the hospital bed when they broke it... lol... with both kids! :(

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I woke up and my bed was wet. Not great for a feather bed, by the way.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I was getting up from the couch to the bathroom and just as I got to the bathroom door is when it broke.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN