Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Pregnant with the mirena......

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 3 Replies
I found out about 3 weeks ago the I was pregnant, which was a HUGE surprise being that I had the mirena in. So now I'm 13 weeks and this has been by far the most complicated pregnancy yet and I had twins before this. I'm sicker than when I was carring the twins. I feel like I'm neglecting my boys because I'm so sick. Everytime I go to the bathroom they follow me and cry when I get sick. I'm just ready to feel better and be momma to my kids again. My poor husband is working so hard trying to keep things together and it just makes me feel horrible that I'm stuck on the couch or in bed. Ugh!!!! Sorry for the vent ladies just needed to get it out!
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:52 AM

M step-daughter got pregnant with mirena also. Hers feel out and she didn't know it. I feel for you I was deathly sick with all my pregnancies. Hope you get to feeling better soon mama.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Aww well congrats and I hope you feel better soon!

momof3boys1110
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:32 AM

MIne moved so of course it wasn't doing it's job anymore.  Apparently it's very common, only no one tells you until after it happens lol.  Oh well, what's done is done! Thanks!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN