Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Do you participate in local festivities?

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 8 Replies

There are so many fairs, festivals and community gatherings here in the summer.

There are a few that we go to.

Do you go to local fairs, festivals, parades ect.. in your area?

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Sometimes it depends what it is and when. A half marathon is going on in my town next weekend and I have a friend running in it. It passes a block from my home so I will be out cheering her on. That's probably the most local participation I've done in a while.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Sometimes. Depends on what it is and when.

Pam_8787
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Sometimes. I am trying to participate more and more now n days.
poohbearkfc
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:31 AM
Yes because it gets to -50 or so in the winter so we get out every weekend and do things otherwise we would never leave the house.
MichelleMc
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:33 AM

We go to most all of them in our area. We really enjoy going out to them. We have a lot of them in our area. Something nice to do. This time of year there are tons, so always something to do. 

CampClan
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I live in Reynoldsburg (Ohio)- the birthplace of the tomato. We have a local Tomato Festival every year but it has SUCKED over the past 5 years since it got moved from the largest park we have in town to the smallest.
GleeFan
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I think I remember you live in PA right? A good friend of mine lives there and goes to all the Celtic/Irish/Scottish festivals every year. I love when she posts pictures on FB about it. I have always wanted to go to a festival like that.

Do they have festivals like that where you live? 

Quoting MichelleMc:

We go to most all of them in our area. We really enjoy going out to them. We have a lot of them in our area. Something nice to do. This time of year there are tons, so always something to do. 

GleeFan
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Im from Ohio too. 

Quoting CampClan:

I live in Reynoldsburg (Ohio)- the birthplace of the tomato. We have a local Tomato Festival every year but it has SUCKED over the past 5 years since it got moved from the largest park we have in town to the smallest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN