Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Ideas Needed

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM
  • 10 Replies

My first little boy will be turning 1 in less than 3 months and I am looking for some first birthday ideas.  Does anyone have any that they would like to share?

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 1, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Are you looking for ideas for gifts or a party, food? Pinterest has so many cute ideas. I would start there.

M121981
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I am looking for any kind of 1st birthday boy themed parties.  I would like to have something cute.  I know he won't remember it but with all the pictures and stuff I would just like it to be special for him. 

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 1, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Very Hungry Catapillar seems to be a popular first birthday theme. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM

This is a site I've used for years. They have alot of cute ideas. http://www.birthdayexpress.com/categorypage/1st-Birthday-Party_18+82.aspx

motheroffour186
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:29 AM
What is his favorite movie or toy or game or book. My youngest two are twin we went to the park and had splash party and their theme was Dora and Diego. My 11 year was Dora Chuck E Cheese. My oldest son 13 years old noe did Blues Clues and the park with barbeque because he love barbeque beef ribs.
motheroffour186
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:30 AM
What is his favorite movie or toy or game or book. My youngest two are twin we went to the park and had splash party and their theme was Dora and Diego. My 11 year was Dora Chuck E Cheese. My oldest son 13 years old noe did Blues Clues and the park with barbeque because he love barbeque beef ribs.
SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:31 AM
We did an animal theme.
FootballFan12
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I did a Prince theme. Kind of obnoxious but everyone thought it was really cute, but let's be honest, he really did rule the house..lol

M121981
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Thank you very much for the ideas.  He loves anything with music.

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I would check out Pinterest for ideas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)