Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Hi ladies, talk about whatever you would like here.

july 4th

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:37 PM

oooh good luck!

Quoting Lvtochat82:

It's gonna be a busy month for me my daughter is having SURGREY the 30th on her head

SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:17 AM
We are packing up the van, about to drive home from our beach vacation. Had a great time and wish we could stay longer. Still happy to get home too though. I miss my kittens!
MrsMiles85
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Since it says Happy 4th of July, it's making me think about fireworks.  Had a great time yesterday.  Everyone was safe and had fun.  That's whats on my mind now.  ;)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Glad you had a great time. It always feel good to go home though.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

We are packing up the van, about to drive home from our beach vacation. Had a great time and wish we could stay longer. Still happy to get home too though. I miss my kittens!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I hope all goes well.

Quoting Lvtochat82:

It's gonna be a busy month for me my daughter is having SURGREY the 30th on her head

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Sooo sleepy

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Apparently the breaks completely went out on our car. Awesome. $700 to fix it. We had been holding off on buying a new car until the end of August when the plates expire. It won't pass emissions to get it re-plated. We were trying to use that time to save up. I guess we are getting a new car sooner rather than later now. I've been online car shopping all day.

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 5, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Sam is out trying to figure out how much we can get a loan for. Hoping we can get a van. I've found a few that look really promising. 

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Glad you had a great vacation! Have a safe trip back.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad you had a nice 4th =)

Quoting MrsMiles85:

Since it says Happy 4th of July, it's making me think about fireworks.  Had a great time yesterday.  Everyone was safe and had fun.  That's whats on my mind now.  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)