Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?
What's on your mind?

Let's Talk!

have a nice day

**To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.**

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Replies (61-66):
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Oh how sweet!

Quoting splatz:

No nap! :( I'm about to put her down for the night though. Shes reading with big brother right now.

Quoting Janet:

I hope she took a nap for you. :)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM

I know I would give in and put her with me. But you are doing the right thing.

Quoting splatz:

It is so hard. I just feel so bad for her. She has already dealt with night terrors on and off for the last year. I know her being in her own room is just making it harder. 

Quoting Janet:

Aww. she will get used to it. In the meantime it's hard on both of you.

Quoting splatz:

I don't think I would know what to do with myself! lol I guess I just need to get used to the lack of sleep again.  Since we moved in last month its been a hard adjustment for my 2 year old. She wakes up several times a night now. Shes just not used to having her own room.

Quoting DanaG70:

lol I remember those days... Now I'm lucky if my kids are up before noon. =)

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:42 PM

They do their own, that's great!

Quoting DanaG70:

Well now that my kids do their own laundry I just have mine and my husband's to do so laundry is just once a week thing, but in the olden days, when my kids were younger and changed 12 times a day, there was constantly some clothes to wash. lol

Quoting Janet:

The never ending laundry, so fun isn't it?  Lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Good afternoon!

It is chilly here and suppose to rain all day. I'm going to do laundry and work in the craft room. =)

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM
She almost always ends up in my bed haha

Quoting Janet:

Quoting splatz:

It is so hard. I just feel so bad for her. She has already dealt with night terrors on and off for the last year. I know her being in her own room is just making it harder. 

Quoting Janet:

Quoting splatz:

I don't think I would know what to do with myself! lol I guess I just need to get used to the lack of sleep again.  Since we moved in last month its been a hard adjustment for my 2 year old. She wakes up several times a night now. Shes just not used to having her own room.

Quoting DanaG70:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I would do the same thing!  LOl.

Quoting splatz:

She almost always ends up in my bed haha

Quoting Janet:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting DanaG70:

suzieq114
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 6:08 AM

Quoting splatz:

Have you tried offering positive reinforcement or rewards to get him to do it? Maybe a fun new toothbrush and toothpaste? I know they even make some that play music and/or light up. 

Quoting suzieq114:

Quoting splatz:

Welcome to the group Melissa. :)

I'm not sure I understand your question. What are you having a problem with?

Quoting suzieq114:

hey am melissa and im 24 years old got 3yearold and married for4 years and im haveing prolbs try to get my son to push his teeth how can i get hem to do that

I cant get my son to brush his teeth and im haveing to take hem all the way to cabot to a dentists for it there the along ones that takes arkids  and i dont now what to do to get hem to brush his teeth

we try it list night both of them we got hem 4 of them for hem bec he stater cry when we show it to hem , he keep me up all night list night and i dont now what to do i even try to make it out of a game for hem he keep saying No No No i wont  that what he say to me and his daddy

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)