Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling lonely

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM
  • 8 Replies
I'm feeling very lonely. I am 36 weeks pregnant and my relationship is in the shits. Please help
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
breebree04
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Im sorry :( It'll all work out. Just keep your focus on you and baby for now. You wont have much time for feeling lonely soon :) Congrats on the baby!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Don't you have family, friends?

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Hope things get better for you. Congrats!

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Congrats on the baby! Pregnancy can really put a strain on relationships. Maybe try getting out of the house for a bit. It might make you feel better and not quite so lonely.

Hope things get better for you soon!

amonkeymom
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy, I'm sure you're getting anxious for that little one to get here.

I'm really sorry to read that your relationship isn't going so well.  Do you think it's related to the pregnancy?

Quoting babygirl1242013:

I'm feeling very lonely. I am 36 weeks pregnant and my relationship is in the shits. Please help

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Hope things work out for you!

Dellie1434
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I feel the same way and I have a 3 year old, a 20 month old, and expecting. I have no help! I get lonely and sad and then realize I have to pick myself up for them. You can do it. Think positive and smile. You'll have a bundle of joy who needs you pretty soon. You will not have time to be sad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)