Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE THESE DAYS LOL

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:01 AM
  • 3 Replies

TODAY I WENT TO SEE ABOUT A "HONEYWELL PURIFIER 50150" I SAW FROM CRAIGSLIST TODAY AND I WAS STUND AT THIS COUPLES REACTION TO ME THINKING TWICE.I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT PURIFIERS BUT THE PURIFIER WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR "HOWEVER" , I ASKED THE MAN DO THIS MODEL NEED A FILTER (ITS SUPPOSE TO BE PERMANENT FILTERS )THE HUSBAND TOLD ME HIS MONTH OLD PURIFIER DIDNT REQUIRE "ANY" FILTERS. HE WAS TEXTING ME CAUSE HE WAS AT A MEETING AND THE TIME I WENT HIS WIFE/GF SHOWED ME THE PURIFIER. SHE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THE PURIFIER  NOR WAS THERE A MANUAL/BOX SO SOMETHING TOLD ME TO CHECK THE PURIFIER OUT BEFORE PURCHASING IT . WE GOOGLED AND CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SHE SAID IT NEEDS A PREFILTER. ITS REAL CHEAP BUT I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE NEEDED, BESIDES PURCHASING THE PURIFIER, CLEANING IT UP ALIL  AND WATCH IT WORK. SO I SAID OK NO THANKS AND WALKED AWAY, ALIL UPSET BUT NOT SURPRISED. NOW!!!!! WHATS SO FUNNY IS I TEXTED THE HUSBAND BACK AND SAID THANKS ANYWAYS, LETTING HIM KNOW IM NOT BUYING IT AND HE WENT OFF SAYN THREW TEXT "THANKS FOR WASTING OUR TIME". I SAID "THANK GOD I CHECKED, HAVE A GOOD DAY AND STOP TEXTING ME". I WAS SURPRISED AT THE REST OF THE IGNORANT REMARKS HE SAID, HIS WIFE SAID. THEY DIDNT NEED THE MONEY OR IN A LOW INCOME SITUATION.  SO THIS HAVE ME THINKING ABOUT HOW CHILDISH PEOPLE ARE. PROFESSIONAL, NON-PROFESSIONAL, RICH-POOR. WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS? HAVE ANYONE EXPERIENCED SIMILAR? 

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mami286
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:02 AM

i really needed to vent about this.  

hello_kitty25
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Rich people are meaner/more cruel in my experiences. But him knowing my # to keep texting me would bother me here.
mami286
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:14 AM

I know, i kept my cool even tho he kept texting rude rude things and i just said karmas a b**** and hes like " lol karma, your ignorant" and i just left it alone. he hasnt texted since but i couldnt believe it. if i had a stable living ill be more understanding of those "not so forunate"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)