Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer Fun

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM
  • 9 Replies
What are you and your kiddos up to this week? Do you have any fun things planned?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM
We are on the way to the Lego store right now. Friday we are going to see fireworks. Saturday ds is doing a workshop at Home Depot. We were invited out to our friends property that day to go out on the lake with them. Not sure if we will yet or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM

We went to the beach Monday, shopping Tuesday. We were going to go to the movies today but I'm putting that off a week or 2. Tomorrow we're going to a cook out and Friday my dd will likely go swimming at grandma's house. I think she's having fun but she wants summer camp to start up again next Monday, that's where the real fun is at =)

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM

We hope to go camping!

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:04 PM

What movie are you going to see?

Quoting goddess99:

We went to the beach Monday, shopping Tuesday. We were going to go to the movies today but I'm putting that off a week or 2. Tomorrow we're going to a cook out and Friday my dd will likely go swimming at grandma's house. I think she's having fun but she wants summer camp to start up again next Monday, that's where the real fun is at =)

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:05 PM

You are a brave woman camping with a toddler and an infant! lol

Quoting Pammi86:

We hope to go camping!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Despicable me 2. But in the last 2 weeks we already went and saw Epic and Monster U. So I need a break lol.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting goddess99:

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Despicable Me was cute! We watched it in 3d. I totally didn't know it was going to be in 3d (I hate 3d lol). But hey... it was free.

Quoting goddess99:

Despicable me 2. But in the last 2 weeks we already went and saw Epic and Monster U. So I need a break lol.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting goddess99:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Bumping... this group has been too quiet this weekend. Everyone must be out doing fun stuff. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Summer time fun here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)