Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outside in my own house!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Last weekend I sent my stepson back to his mother's house after he used my car to go to the mall for the new Jordan shoes coming out that day. The crazy part is his dad knew he had my car but no one said anything to me! This kid is 20 years old and my husband got him a job working with him to teach some responsibility but he allowed him to use my car, not put gas in and not work that day so he could go and wait in a line FOR SOME SHOES! I am soooooo pissed off I can't even see straight! When he calls his mom to tell her I put him out, of course he gave his version, she in turn, calls my husband cussing him out and he gets an attitude with me and doesn't talk to me for 2 days! I am so sick of this stepmom bullshit I don't know what to do. I NEVER had these types of problems with my own kids and I am not going to go through it with his kids either! Right now I am seriously thinking about divorce even though it has been 13 years. There is always some shit started when his kids come around because there is zero discipline! Not from him or her! So when I correct anything it is a big deal. ALL COMMENTS WELCOMED!

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Replies (11-11):
OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Exactly! If I was your husband I would be irate at you.

Quoting Janet:

I would be mad at my husband. I would also be mad at you if I were your husband for putting my son out without my knowledge. I think marriage counseling would be good for you two.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)