Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ive been thinking

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I have decided that I want another baby but I don't think my hubby does and I don't know what to about it? I mean I can awhile but I do eventually want to have another baby.

by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jul. 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM

You really need to have a talk with him and see how he feels about this.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:07 PM

All you can do is talk to him about it. Good luck =)

SaraGagnon89
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Thanks I love him so much I would never do anything that would ruin our marriage marriage just needed some advice on how to talk to him bout it 

1squishysmom
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I wasn't sure if my husband would want a 2nd baby. I'm pretty sure he knew I did, because I am an only child and wanted our son to have a sibling. When our son was a couple years old, I asked him about it. He was fine, but mostly because I am the one home with children all day. 

Just ask how he feels about it. That's the only way you will know.

MJP76
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I agree , you need to talk to him. I wouldn't go against my husband's wishes. Thank god we are on the same page!! NO MORE BABIES!

sometimes I get an urge, so ill babysit for someone and quickly remember why I am done having babies.

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I am in the same boat. When we got married I said I wanted 4 kids if finances permit. He said he wanted two. We agreed 3 would be a great number! Well we tried for 3 years before even getting prego and now we have a 2 year old daughter and now a almost 6 week old son! I told my dh right now times are tough and I want our next to be spaced out a little more and he said no hes done! He wants to go get fixed and he is saying he does not need my permission bc its his body and if I have another it will not be with him. I am getting angry bc we agreed on 3 way long ago and yes things change! If in a few years we are not financially able to have another I get it but right now I am not done, at least I do not think I am. His simple excuse is we have one of each so let it go. I have no idea how to respond!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Hopefully he will change his mind. Give him time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)