Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you are

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM
  • 6 Replies

buying a home, what do you look for?

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

We bought our house in Sept. and we wanted something where we didn't have to fix up. Nice area. Crime rate very very low. Big enough yard for our dog.

Our house was built in 2006 and the person that had it before took real good care of it. All the appliances came with it and were all still new. That was a big plus for us because we would have had to go and buy some if the house didn't have it. Carpet and tile in kitchen was all new and walls were freshly painted.

MJP76
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM

When we bought this house I looked for a house I wanted to live in.

the things that we considered when moving.

price range

Size of house

School District

Neighborhood.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Amazing kitchen, good neighborhood, fenced in yard for pets, extra rooms for office, etc., 3 car garage.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:49 PM

It depends on the person.

SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Big windows. That's my #1. I love a lot of natural light. I also like tall ceilings, big kitchens, open floor plans and hardwood floors.
chattycassie
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I wont be in the market for a couple more years, however when I do look it will need to have at least 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a formal dinning room. The neighborhood wont matter too much since I live in the Ghetto now anything is an improvement. I also DON'T want to buy a fixer upper, been there done that NOT liking it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)