Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Boy

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

My baby boy is 18 days old and is fussing a lot when up he wakes twice at night to feed but was awake today from 630 to 130 then went to sleep anyone else have this going on I told his doctor about him having gas and stuff he's on sensitive stomach simalac 

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cornillia2013
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Does hr have acid reflux? When my son was around that age,and even now.....he does that. Now while he's awake and u hold him,is he still screaming?? Try patting his back and swaddling him. And he may even be hungry..u can swaddle him n make a bottle. My baby goes to sleep in my arms while o feed him lol. He used to sleep in his swing cuz he wasn't having the crib...is he constipated?

Quoting snickers7:

My baby boy is 18 days old and is fussing a lot when up he wakes twice at night to feed but was awake today from 630 to 130 then went to sleep anyone else have this going on I told his doctor about him having gas and stuff he's on sensitive stomach simalac 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM

It could be reflux or colic. Does he spit up a lot?

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM

My dd had to be switched to a soy formula around that age, we had a similar issue.

cornillia2013
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM
My son had and still has bad acid reflux. We went thru4 fformulas before finding one that helped him gain weight. He still does spit up but its a huge improvement! He's on meds as well. U can buy a baby wedge n put in crib to prop him. Good luck.
hockey21
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:11 PM

not sure if he has 'colic'  but try this...buy a 'baby water bottle, fill it with very hot water, wrap a towel over it, put the baby on the warm water bottle  belly  first...still holding the baby...gently pat /rub his back while he is positioned on warm water bottle...the warmth should help his tummy  if all else fails  see your pediatrician  worked for me

snickers7
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:30 PM

No doesnt spit up a lot 

snickers7
by Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:40 AM

So your baby was same way what formula was your little one on? Yes I do think he has to go number 2 but it's been two days without going it's crazy feel so bad for him I might change formula to something else not sure what he's on sensitive know thanks 

SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Could you offer him the breast?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)