Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom
Anybody watch it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Rigged how?

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I was the same way! I was find of her. She's smart and she's playing the game well. I think she should get MVP.

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want Helen to win!

Quoting Jaycee878:

LOVE IT! This year I'm team Elyssa.

The Moving company was great for a hot second. But Spencer put and end to that real quick!

Bye Bye Nick!

Haven't watched last night's episode yet.

I LOVE HELEN. At first I was like huh?? She doesn't really fit in with the cast of characters but after a couple episodes, I know why she's on the show!

GO HELEN!

I was saying the exact same thing Sunday Night. She way deserves it. My hubby (who turned me on to BB) Thinks the whole MVP thing is rigged. What do you think?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaycee878
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Because Elyssa keeps getting week after week. I tried to explain she came into the game with fans because of Rachel and Brendan. I personally cannot stand Rachel However I like Elissa.

Remember when Rachel hid in the bushes and cried. That was hilarious!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Rigged how?

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I was the same way! I was find of her. She's smart and she's playing the game well. I think she should get MVP.

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want Helen to win!

Quoting Jaycee878:

The Moving company was great for a hot second. But Spencer put and end to that real quick!

Bye Bye Nick!

I LOVE HELEN. At first I was like huh?? She doesn't really fit in with the cast of characters but after a couple episodes, I know why she's on the show!

GO HELEN!

I was saying the exact same thing Sunday Night. She way deserves it. My hubby (who turned me on to BB) Thinks the whole MVP thing is rigged. What do you think?

OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Lol I agree she just has fans bc of Rachel. I don't think she's playing the game best though. I like(d) her, but
She starting to annoy me. She reminds me a lot of her sister!

Quoting Jaycee878:

Because Elyssa keeps getting week after week. I tried to explain she came into the game with fans because of Rachel and Brendan. I personally cannot stand Rachel However I like Elissa.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Rigged how?

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want Helen to win!

Quoting Jaycee878:

Bye Bye Nick!

GO HELEN!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaycee878
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:29 PM

She does remind me of Rachel but not near as annoying. I mean Rachel was a tear factory. And the things she said drove me nuts. "nobody comes between me and my man"  & "better grab a life vest floaters" just thinking about it is sending chills down my spine.

I dunno, you and I both know Helen deserved the MVP this week. She's (Elissa) def not playing the best game. So far I really think Helen is rocking it! She says she's gonna do something and does it. She's real and not coniving. Great social game, great competitor.  I know they want Jeremy out bad but I really wanna see Aaryn gone. I can't stand her. She is just way to "ignant" for my taste. I really don't think she knows what kind of impact she's having and what she's saying is innapropriate but Im way, way over her.

Lastly, please for the love of  g _ d  explain this, Mcrae and Chicky he's hookin up with. Never, Never saw that coming.

Won't she be surprised when she finds out he really is just pizza boy and no genius....

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Lol I agree she just has fans bc of Rachel. I don't think she's playing the game best though. I like(d) her, but

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Rigged how?

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want Helen to win!

Quoting Jaycee878:

Bye Bye Nick!

GO HELEN!

OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Amanda and McCray are cute though! I loved when she talked about that game making an implant break. Lol I died laughing. I am not sure who will go home tonight, between Jeremy and Aaryn I'm happy either way. I'm glad katlyn used the veto, she's actually a sweet girl deep down I think. I can't wait to see what happens!

Quoting Jaycee878:

She does remind me of Rachel but not near as annoying. I mean Rachel was a tear factory. And the things she said drove me nuts. "nobody comes between me and my man"  & "better grab a life vest floaters" just thinking about it is sending chills down my spine.

I dunno, you and I both know Helen deserved the MVP this week. She's (Elissa) def not playing the best game. So far I really think Helen is rocking it! She says she's gonna do something and does it. She's real and not coniving. Great social game, great competitor.  I know they want Jeremy out bad but I really wanna see Aaryn gone. I can't stand her. She is just way to "ignant" for my taste. I really don't think she knows what kind of impact she's having and what she's saying is innapropriate but Im way, way over her.

Lastly, please for the love of  g _ d  explain this, Mcrae and Chicky he's hookin up with. Never, Never saw that coming.

Won't she be surprised when she finds out he really is just pizza boy and no genius....

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Rigged how?

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want Helen to win!

Quoting Jaycee878:

Bye Bye Nick!

GO HELEN!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaycee878
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I can't believe she actually considered not using to possibly save Jeremy. I was like here we go...

I must have missed that comment about the implant. When was that, it may still be on my DVR.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Amanda and McCray are cute though! I loved when she talked about that game making an implant break. Lol I died laughing. I am not sure who will go home tonight, between Jeremy and Aaryn I'm happy either way. I'm glad katlyn used the veto, she's actually a sweet girl deep down I think. I can't wait to see what happens!

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Rigged how?

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want Helen to win!

Quoting Jaycee878:

Bye Bye Nick!

GO HELEN!

OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:04 PM
One of the first episodes! I know that was crazy. That cracks me up you've saved all the shows!
Quoting Jaycee878:

I can't believe she actually considered not using to possibly save Jeremy. I was like here we go...

I must have missed that comment about the implant. When was that, it may still be on my DVR.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Rigged how?

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Quoting Jaycee878:

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

I want Helen to win!

Quoting Jaycee878:

Bye Bye Nick!

GO HELEN!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jul. 18, 2013 at 5:32 PM

My mom lol!

OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:14 PM
It's amazing!

Quoting Pammi86:

My mom lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by Pamela on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I use to watch it years ago!

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

It's amazing!

Quoting Pammi86:

My mom lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN