Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On Your Mind?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM
  • 140 Replies
1 mom liked this

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?
What's on your mind?

Let's Talk!

have a nice day

**To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.**

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Good Morning everyone!

motheroffour186
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM
I have to clean up. Finish my work for home school. Wondering and am I giving my teen ager to much lead way on Facebook.
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

good morning  I ran errands this morning, I'm swamped with phone calls and Idk why. Trying to get some laundry done. This week at my dd's summer camp the theme is "everyday is a holiday" so she wore a costume today because it's Halloween and the campers were told they can wear one. She's head to toe Cleopatra, I drop her off at one of the bus stops and she was the only one in costume. LOL too funny!! I laughed so hard! rolling on floor  yeah I'm kind of a mean mom like that.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Hello, there's a post about that in this group. My dd doesn't have a facebook.

Quoting motheroffour186:

I have to clean up. Finish my work for home school. Wondering and am I giving my teen ager to much lead way on Facebook.

Pam_8787
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Gotta log in to my new class this morning. Hoping to put the pot roast in the crock pot this morning. Also hoping to get a call back from one of the 5 jobs I applied to yesterday.
mom-of-6girls
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Good morning, hoping today is a better day. I think my husband hates me.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Sounds like you have a lot going on.

That pot roast sounds so good. I haven't done that in a long time. I think I'll make one this weekend.

Good luck with the call backs. Where did you apply to?

Quoting Pam_8787:

Gotta log in to my new class this morning. Hoping to put the pot roast in the crock pot this morning. Also hoping to get a call back from one of the 5 jobs I applied to yesterday.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Mean Mommy!! haha

I bet she looked super cute though and is having a great time.

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  I ran errands this morning, I'm swamped with phone calls and Idk why. Trying to get some laundry done. This week at my dd's summer camp the theme is "everyday is a holiday" so she wore a costume today because it's Halloween and the campers were told they can wear one. She's head to toe Cleopatra, I drop her off at one of the bus stops and she was the only one in costume. LOL too funny!! I laughed so hard! rolling on floor  yeah I'm kind of a mean mom like that.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Teenagers and facebook can be a slippery slope.

Do you have rules in place for social media? Do you have access to their account or passwords?

Quoting motheroffour186:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM

((Hugs))

Why would you say that? Do you want to talk about it?

Quoting mom-of-6girls:

Good morning, hoping today is a better day. I think my husband hates me.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)