Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

When YOU were growing up...

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
  • 25 Replies

Did you have posters or pictures on your bedroom walls?

Who were they of? Bands, actors, celebrity crushes?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cindilou13
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM

When I was little I don't remember any posters.  When I was 13-18 I had posters of bands, hot guys, and a funny garfield poster.

mommy2zbg
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM

haha wow... this was hanging up on my wall.... It was passed down through all my sisters and it finally got to me... I enjoyed looking at it... When I was younger, I was kinda of boy crazy.

I used to get magazines and tear the pictures of the HOT actors out and put them on my wall haha

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Menudo and this guy who was almost naked, soaking wet. =) lol

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I had a bunch of them. My sister and I shared a room and on her side she had tons of Poison posters and I had tons of Twisted Sister posters.

ermka
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM
When I left for college I had 1500 (ish) pics of n'sync on my walls, I believe they are still in a tote in ny parents attic.
Its.Me.Mama
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM

NKOTB and Cory haim covered my walls with a side of tommy page, tommy puet, joey lawrence and kirk cameron

MumsTheWord571
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM
NKOTB, Mark Paul Gosselar, Mario Lopez, Michael Jackson, Backstreet Boys and NSync.

Also other random guys from my Teen Beat Magazine. Lol.
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Nirvana, Backsteet boys, blink-182, Green Day and I had a Titanic poster, lol I had others I think too but I can't recall

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Yes, I did.

ZazaGoszzy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:00 PM

My wall was covered in posters. It was like teen beat exploded on my wall and made a wall paper specifically for me. I had BSB, *Nsynce, 98 degrees, O-Town, B2K, Ben Affleck, Jay Hernandez, JTT. Then when I was in high school it was like Revolver exploded on my wall. I had Linkin Park, KoRn, Metallica, Pantera, Staind, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Fear Factory, Freezepop, Murderdolls, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil... the list could go on and on. I had those up until a week after I got married. Had to take them down because I wasn't living there anymore and my sister took my room.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN