Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Good morning ladies :D!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 4 Replies
I hope everyone is doing well today :)! My name is Tamara. But please call me Tammy :)?! That's what friends and fam call me. I am so happy to have found this site and group. I have been and Army wife of an active duty Infantryman for over 5 years now. I had never thought before to go looking for something like this. I am 27. Husband, Kyle, is 24. I am a stay at home mommy of two precious little girls; Natalie(3 yrs) and Allison(10 mos) :). My husband and I were born and raised in Southeast Missouri. Natalie was born in Southeast Missouri while my husband was over seas. Allison was for at Fort Carson, CO. Our first duty station was Fort Drum, NY. My husband was part of 10th Mountain Division. We stationed there for 3 years. Then PCSed to Fort Carson, CO. 2 years ago now. Bought our first house here. My husband is getting Medically retired from the military. He has SO MANY injuries. In horrible chronic pain all the time. Nothing helps. All the prayers he can get is very much appreciated :)? Thank you so much if so :). Anyhow, that is my run down, lol! I can't wait to get to know you all :D! ~Tammy <3
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Hi Tammy welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy it here.

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Welcome to the group and Cafemom! Make sure you check out the military mom groups on here as well. :)

MistressMinerva
by Jennifer on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Hi Tammy. Welcome to the group.

amonkeymom
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Hi Tammy, it's nice to meet you.

Are you in Colorado still?  CafeMom has a great group for Colorado Moms, you should check it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN