Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are your favorite girl names?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm having a hard time finding anything I LOVE. We chose a boy name with no problem. But girl names are just so hard. Hoping I can get some inspiration from you ladies. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
Indiemom880
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:59 PM

What tv show is it on? I know a teenage Aria and it was soooo unusual when she was born. Now it seems like they're popping up all over the place.

Quoting splatz:

Arianna is really pretty. We both like the name Aria but not sure it would work with the last name. I'm also worried its too popular because of the tv show. 

Quoting acb4415:

My favorite are Julianna,  Annalise, Gianna, Juliette, Lilanna, Evalin, Arianna, Jacqueline,  Natalia, Indianna, Vivienne, Atalia, Audrianna, 

ilovemykids732
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Anastacia, Anabelle, those are my favorite...!
OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Harper, Ella, Sophia, and Emerson
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Im curious too! Ive never heard it.

Quoting Indiemom880:

What tv show is it on? I know a teenage Aria and it was soooo unusual when she was born. Now it seems like they're popping up all over the place.

Quoting splatz:

Arianna is really pretty. We both like the name Aria but not sure it would work with the last name. I'm also worried its too popular because of the tv show. 

Quoting acb4415:

My favorite are Julianna,  Annalise, Gianna, Juliette, Lilanna, Evalin, Arianna, Jacqueline,  Natalia, Indianna, Vivienne, Atalia, Audrianna, 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Besides the ever popular Isabella and Sophia. Alice, Aria, Gemma, Isla, Nora, Seraphina and Daphne

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Pretty Little liars : )

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Im curious too! Ive never heard it.

Quoting Indiemom880:

Quoting splatz:

Quoting acb4415:

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Abrielle Marie
B'Elanna Noel
Cherissa Nichole
Deanna (not deen uh dee anna, counselor Troi star trek TNG) Marie

those were on my list for my baby (waited til birth to know what it was) before I narrowed it down to one of each before I had baby and it was a boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM

That's pretty.

Quoting splatz:

Quoting acb4415:

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Isabella, Anabelle, Sophia...

nikki666444
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Please not jessica, ashlee, nicole, caitlyn, or stephanie. So over used and not pretty when you have 40 other girls in your class with the name. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN