Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What are your favorite girl names?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm having a hard time finding anything I LOVE. We chose a boy name with no problem. But girl names are just so hard. Hoping I can get some inspiration from you ladies. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Replies (21-30):
nikki666444
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:46 PM

The name's Sophia and bella are going to be overused like jessica in 15 years.  So annoying. 

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I don't like either of those. I really dislike names that sound more like nicknames than actual names like Bella. 

Quoting nikki666444:

The name's Sophia and bella are going to be overused like jessica in 15 years.  So annoying. 

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Shes one of the main characters on Pretty Little Liars. 

Quoting Indiemom880:

What tv show is it on? I know a teenage Aria and it was soooo unusual when she was born. Now it seems like they're popping up all over the place.

Quoting splatz:

Arianna is really pretty. We both like the name Aria but not sure it would work with the last name. I'm also worried its too popular because of the tv show. 

Quoting acb4415:

My favorite are Julianna,  Annalise, Gianna, Juliette, Lilanna, Evalin, Arianna, Jacqueline,  Natalia, Indianna, Vivienne, Atalia, Audrianna, 

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Vivian is gorgeous! Sam has such a crappy last name to work with though. 

Quoting goddess99:

Vivian

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Abrielle Marie is pretty. I keep finding myself leaning towards A names. I would love to use Marie as a middle name after my best friend who passed away a few years ago. 

Quoting Jenn8604:

Abrielle Marie
B'Elanna Noel
Cherissa Nichole
Deanna (not deen uh dee anna, counselor Troi star trek TNG) Marie

those were on my list for my baby (waited til birth to know what it was) before I narrowed it down to one of each before I had baby and it was a boy.

Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:00 PM
That's what Hayden Wesley was going to be if he had been a girl. It's my #1 name.

Quoting splatz:

Abrielle Marie is pretty. I keep finding myself leaning towards A names. I would love to use Marie as a middle name after my best friend who passed away a few years ago. 

Quoting Jenn8604:

Abrielle Marie

B'Elanna Noel

Cherissa Nichole

Deanna (not deen uh dee anna, counselor Troi star trek TNG) Marie

those were on my list for my baby (waited til birth to know what it was) before I narrowed it down to one of each before I had baby and it was a boy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baileymarie723
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM
She already has a Caitlyn only spells it with a K.

Quoting nikki666444:

Please not jessica, ashlee, nicole, caitlyn, or stephanie. So over used and not pretty when you have 40 other girls in your class with the name. 

MJP76
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I really dig girl names that may not be so popular, but also sound very prim and proper..lol

LIKE:

Lilith (or Lilly)

Victoria

Alizabelle

Elizabelle

Alizabeth

Elisabeth

aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:37 PM

My DD is Abbigail.

I also like;

Aria-DH doesn't care for it.

Jennifer

Elizabeth (spelled ALIZABETH)

aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I was wanting to name our DD-- ALIZABETH!

Quoting MJP76:

I really dig girl names that may not be so popular, but also sound very prim and proper..lol

LIKE:

Lilith (or Lilly)

Victoria

Alizabelle

Elizabelle

Alizabeth

Elisabeth

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)