Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

How much weight did you gain with your pregancy(s)?

Posted by   + Show Post

How much weight did you gain with your pregancy(s)?

I gained 40 pounds with my first and like 42 or so with my second. :-)

Do you still have it?

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Replies (161-170):
Carriezas
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I gained 38 lbs.  I lost 25 then gained 15 ugh...trying to lose it.

iloveeandc
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:00 AM

You should join my challenge group! Its a closed FB group where we all work out to a program of your choice from Beachbody, share our workouts, keep each other accountable and encouraged and have fun as a group! If you want I can PM you more details?

Quoting Carriezas:

fullxbusymom
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:17 AM

45lbs with first, 17lbs with 2nd, 12lbs with 3rd and 7lbs with 4th.

ericabb
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:34 AM

I gained 23lbs and lost it pretty much immediately.  I did not use pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted because I knew it doesn't magically go away once the baby is born.  I didn't deprive myself, I just had the small Blizzard instead of the large and it wasn't every night.

april_mommy
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:14 AM
With my first, I had no idea I would just pack it all on ! Lol 52lbs but I was also underweight when I got preg. 2nd 37lbs 3rd I had soo much morning sickness throughout pregnancy 19lbs I kept about 36lbs of it !
Carriezas
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Yes,please sed me some more details.  We are oingon vacation in a week ut when I get back I want to get into a good routine.  

Quoting iloveeandc:

You should join my challenge group! Its a closed FB group where we all work out to a program of your choice from Beachbody, share our workouts, keep each other accountable and encouraged and have fun as a group! If you want I can PM you more details?

Quoting Carriezas:

emaylerocks76
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:55 AM

80 with my first, 35 with my second, 88 with my third and about 75 with my last one. Everything over 40 were my boys.  I am currently at 207 and miserable. I knew I would gain a lot and keep it after my tubal but I did it anyway because the last one snuck up on us.  Now I have been fighting for six years to get below 180.

iloveeandc
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I was sooooo sick with my two boys for over halfway through each pregnancy :( UUgghhh.. I dont miss those days! Are you trying to lose your extra weight or are you happy with where you are now?

Quoting april_mommy:

With my first, I had no idea I would just pack it all on ! Lol 52lbs but I was also underweight when I got preg. 2nd 37lbs 3rd I had soo much morning sickness throughout pregnancy 19lbs I kept about 36lbs of it !

iloveeandc
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Are you working out or just trying to eat healthy to help control the weight?

Quoting emaylerocks76:

80 with my first, 35 with my second, 88 with my third and about 75 with my last one. Everything over 40 were my boys.  I am currently at 207 and miserable. I knew I would gain a lot and keep it after my tubal but I did it anyway because the last one snuck up on us.  Now I have been fighting for six years to get below 180.

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:32 PM

45!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)