Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

What the heck is going on??!?!!

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:04 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have an 8 week old and a 22 month old. I was beyond exhausted the whole time I was pregnant. I still was following the birth of my daughter (c/s due to her being breech) and recovery. Until yesterday. I have cleaned more in the last 40+ hrs than I did the entire time I was pregnant. I haven't done anything different, I just all of a sudden have energy!!! What's up with that?? Am I just finally delirious? Or am I just finally tired of nothing getting done?
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I think we all get a second wind and are full of energy for a while. Take advantage while you can. For me it's always short lived lol.

Indiemom880
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I always had more energy after I delivered. My sex drive was really high too, which sucked because I couldn't do anything about it!

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Take advantage of it while it lasts. Just don't overdo it.
twynns
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:10 AM
I'm trying :) It's the craziest thing!!
Mom2Phoenix2011
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine are 3 months on the 30th of this month and one that will be 2 on the fourth of august. Mine was an emergency c-section due to my water breaking 4weeks early and we kept losing her heart beat. I got out of the hospital four days later and and a week later i packed a house and moved and kept going. It all depends on you. After i had my son who was also an emergency c-section we went to disneyland right after we had our two week check up we actually walked out of the doctors office and drove over to disneyland.
SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

No idea but that's greatr!

SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I mean great, lol.

twynns
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:54 PM
I hope it lasts!! :) I could finally tackle my Spring Cleaning. Who cares if it's a little late lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)