Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Embarassing question.....

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
I;ve always been a "horny" female even when I was pregnant (1 kid) and after I had my daughter. I'm only 31, it's been over 2 weeks since my hubby and I last went to funky town and while he was "dining" I could NOT cross the finish line (catch my drift); that has never happened before. I have never, ever, ever had an issue in that department before. I have no libido, none what so ever. Sex does not sound good to me at all. My hubby is well endowed and it has became uncomfortable and according to my gyno my uterus is prolapsing (I think he is crazy). I've noticed I'm not as lubricated as I used to be. Should I mention this to my doctor or is this kind of normal with age? I've talked to my mom about it but she was never one to be interested in sex.
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:46 PM

As you get older and have kids, everything changes. I think what you have explained is pretty normal.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Everyone is different. I would mention it to your doctor and see what he says.
webberley12
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Same way here but I've never been able to cross the finish line as it is. Though I notice the more four play the wetter I get... maybe try new things and more four. Maybe your just use to your routine? Get out of it :)

MilfordMomma
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Its the age. Sucks doesn't it?

Sat3409
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:04 PM

yep that  happens sometimes it will go away... try something different with ur hubby even maybe  stay at hotel or something like that make it exciting

mom2one29
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I am 30 and its been 2 years since I had my child. I have zero sex drive too. Having a child has changed things in that area for me as well. I was more into sex when I was prego than I am now. For now I just pretend to be in the mood most of the time....how sad is that?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN