Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Advice on Vacay Spots for me and Hubby

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

My husband just got back from deployment a month ago and I am trying to find a great vacation for us to go on with no luck!  We want a resort that is reasonable priced..maybe in Puerto Rico but I am very flexible.  Has anyone recently gone on a vacation and can share some advice! Thanks everyone!

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:42 PM

My dh and I would love to go on a cruise but we haven't yet. Have fun on your trip, where ever you choose.

aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM

My brother and his wife went to Jamica on their honeymoon. They stayed at a Sandals resort that was all-inclusive, SIL says they really enjoyed it and there where no kids.

I've been to Key West with DH and we loved it.

CharmCityMommy
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:14 PM
The Dominican Republic is really cheap. Their all inclusive resorts are affordable and fun. If you catch the rifht deal you can stay for $500 or less for a week (with two children)!
Mommytoaangel
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Pm me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MJP76
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 3:48 PM

We go on vacation twice a year, but so far have only left the states to go to Canada. Cape Breton is beautiful. We love Vegas, just got back from myrtle beach, that was fun. Last summer, we did a 16 day road trip up the east coast. Next summer we are doing a 21 day road trip, out west. Cancun, is in the works. A cabin up in the Smokey mountains is beautiful.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)