Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's On Your Mind?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM
  • 123 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?
What's on your mind?

Let's Talk!

have a nice day

**To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.**

by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Good Morning ladies!!

OliviasMommy611
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Good morning!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM

DH wants to go out for lunch, but I don't want to spend more money.  However, the kitchen is a mess that I haven't been able to keep up with the past couple of days, so I don't want to have to make lunch.  If only there were free restuarants!  lol

DH wanted to try a new diet (go vegan) but I talked him down to just doing more vegetarian meals and building from there if he liked the changes.  He's supposed to help come up with a meal plan, but he has not.  So tonight, I'm making what I want.  And that's probably going to be a ham with potatoes and mustard greens.  He can just choose not to eat the ham.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I was wondering how the vegan change was going. Im glad you were able to compromise and go more vegetarian instead.

I am all for going out to lunch too. Too bad it has to be paid for..lol

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

DH wants to go out for lunch, but I don't want to spend more money.  However, the kitchen is a mess that I haven't been able to keep up with the past couple of days, so I don't want to have to make lunch.  If only there were free restuarants!  lol

DH wanted to try a new diet (go vegan) but I talked him down to just doing more vegetarian meals and building from there if he liked the changes.  He's supposed to help come up with a meal plan, but he has not.  So tonight, I'm making what I want.  And that's probably going to be a ham with potatoes and mustard greens.  He can just choose not to eat the ham.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Yeah, I got him into juicing and out of processed foods for now.  But we do have a "cheat day" on the weekend since we have friends over every Fri and Sat.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I was wondering how the vegan change was going. Im glad you were able to compromise and go more vegetarian instead.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

NLBrown
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:00 AM
I'm home sick today. I'm wondering if I'm cut out for relationships.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Oh no, Im sorry you arent feeling well.

Why are you rethinking relationships?

Quoting NLBrown:

I'm home sick today. I'm wondering if I'm cut out for relationships.

GleeFan
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I am still bemoaning the speeding ticket I got this weekend. Boo

For today, I already went to the grocery store and have prepped for dinner. Now I am catching up on cafemom and finally going to watch Snow White and the Huntsman that I have had DVR'ed for like 3 months.

goodmama85
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Good morning!! So glad it's cooled down after a week of 90 and 100 degree temps, I thought i was going to die lol.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Everyone is talking about juicing. I really need to look into that. How long have you been doing it? Do you like it?

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Yeah, I got him into juicing and out of processed foods for now.  But we do have a "cheat day" on the weekend since we have friends over every Fri and Sat.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)