Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does the back of your car look like a toy store?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

I just got back from cleaning my car. OMGoodess, it looked like Toys R Us back there. Hot wheels under the seat, on the seat and in the seat. Action figures in the car seat and toy pouch on the back of the seat. Throw in a water bottle and and some loose change and yeah, mobile Toys R Us..lol

Do you find all kinds of toys and other things in the backseat of your car?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MJP76
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM

No, but sometimes it looks like a dressing room.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Mine is full of magazines. It used to be toys when dd was younger but now she likes to read in the car.

Junebaby18
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:51 PM
No. What my kids bring with them in the car they take back inside with them when they come back home. I hate a messy car, it just drives me crazy!
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:53 PM

We find all kinds of things back there.

britmichele
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:53 PM
yes. And a book store. And a junk drawer and occasionally a garbage can :-/
splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Right now it is empty. But only because we have had it for only 2 weeks lol. When we cleaned out the old car for a trade in it was pretty scary.
jjchick75
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM

No. We bring all toys in a bag and the toys go back in the bag and we don't leave the car until all toys are picked up. I have 4 children 4 and under(plus a granddaughter who rides in my car a lot as well) if they all left their toys in the car we wouldn't be able get in it and get  buckled in. 

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:08 PM
No, whatever my kids bring in to the car they take back out when we get home. Being messy isn't an option. Drives me crazy. I'm the same way with my house. Although my house is never up to my expectations when I get home. Lol
Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I have a basket between both my girls carseats. Thats where their toys go after each trip. Im a nut about stuff and im always afraid they are gonna lose toys when we open the cardoors so i am always keepin it tidy when we arent in the car

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)