Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS YOUR DH A "HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:46 PM
  • 7 Replies

MY HUBBY IS GOING TO SCHOOL AND  TRAIN FOR HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR AND WANTED SOME ADVICE/POINTERS THAT HE CAN LOOK FOREWARD TO. THANKS FOR READING.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:19 AM

My mind was going in a totally different direction with this post.. 

tifbrown
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Mine was. Ran the biggest haul trucks and dozers in the world. Cat 797 and D11 dozers. His advice would be, always abide by the blind side rule. Where is it your hubby will be working? We are in Alberta.
mami286
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:24 AM

lol lets not get side tracked ladies. ill take the blame LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting splatz:

My mind was going in a totally different direction with this post.. 

mami286
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:37 AM

thanks for the advice. hes not working yet but will be starting school and hands on training soon. so i wanted to seek some advice and guidance for him. hes a big boy but to me you can never have too much information :)

Quoting tifbrown:

Mine was. Ran the biggest haul trucks and dozers in the world. Cat 797 and D11 dozers. His advice would be, always abide by the blind side rule. Where is it your hubby will be working? We are in Alberta.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Nope sorry I can't help you.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM

The only H.E.O. I know makes alot of money, but he's a drunk so he doesn't see how good he has it.

Hollith
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM

My husband is a heavy equipment operator. He works for a small construction company. It is sometimes hard finding work in this field if you don't live in an area that's booming. We moved from RI to NH for him to get work in his field. We are doing pretty well now. He does other things at his job too, a lot of places like if their operators can also pitch in to do other things as well. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)