Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

(wanted to share) look what we found outside our front window <3

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

We found these three baby bunnies outside our front window. My daughters' friends pointed them out and ran to get parents. I got to cuddle with them while my mom called her friend whose daughter works for the wildlife rescue. But I just wanted to share the pictures with you lovely ladies! Hope you enjoy <3

- Rachael

EDIT

Moms' friend called. They baby bunnies are doing wonderful. they've been fed and are being nicely warmed up. She's going to keep us updated. Sadly, we still can't figure out where they came from. There is no mother in sight and no nest can be located. So hopefully they'll be no more abandoned baby bunnies to be rescued. 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
k1kelley
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Awe so cute! Hope they all thrive!!

catevincesmom
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

They are cute.  And Momma bunnies don't stay @ the nest.  They come by a couple times a day to feed their kits.  Don't know if that's the case here or not.  They are adorable.

ilovemykids732
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM
We have a few rabbits who make nests all over our yard all spring/summer... We live on a main road and I freak out when I find a nest near the street... We have rescued so many bunnies it's sad... (about 20)
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Cute, glad they are doing well.

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Oh goodness so cute. Thats great that they are doing well!

famiglia_bella
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Awww, bunnies!!

SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Awwww <3.

whatmynameagain
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:54 AM
They're precious. We have bunnies that makes nests in the woods next door and come across our yard to eat. The kids love watching them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Very cute!  So glad some one noticed them and you were able to help out....

LokisMama
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Awww, I don't find anything that cute in my yard!  Only babies I found were rats. 

Were they out in the open when they were found?  That's kinda odd because when they're that little, they don't leave the warren unless mommy bunny moves them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)