Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Confused and in need of some help....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so I'm really trying to figure out wat is going on since my daughter (born oct 4 ) I started my cycle in jan ever since then I have been irregular but I still have managed to get a period once a month . June we moved and I believe I had gotten it right wen we moved in but now we are at the end of July no period.... And I have been having a lot of simaliar symptoms as my daughter but now I have take three test first two were so faint and the blue dye is known for evap lines so I picked up a dollar store one and this is wat I got 

Tht was taken in the time period but now it seems to have disappeared I don't have insurance so I don't want to go to the doc til I know for sure so I'm wondering thoughts on this

by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Junebaby18
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Go to a crisis pregnancy center or pretty much any OBGYN. They will give you a free pregnancy test (call the obgyn first to make sure they give free ones). That's where I'm going as soon as I can get to use my car since dh works so much. I'm 4-5 days late. They will even give you a paper saying you're pregnant for insurance purposes.
goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I don't know, to me it looks negative. Test again.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Good idea mama.

Quoting Junebaby18:

Go to a crisis pregnancy center or pretty much any OBGYN. They will give you a free pregnancy test (call the obgyn first to make sure they give free ones). That's where I'm going as soon as I can get to use my car since dh works so much. I'm 4-5 days late. They will even give you a paper saying you're pregnant for insurance purposes.

Jerichos_Mommy
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 3:44 AM

I am seeing a very faint line call around some women's centers do free tests

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)