Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

My Husband Just Shot my Hopes down the Drain

Posted by   + Show Post

We were all on board to try for our second child next in a few months then out of no where he decides he wants to wait another year. I am so pissed. Reason, I just found the pefect doctor, I am in perfect health, I am at my ideal weight, I have the perfect health insurance, I love my job and our budget is great. To make matters better our DS in pretty much potty training himself and doing great in daycare. Last time, I listened to him I ended up with sucky insurance, a shitty doctor, and many health problems to follow from the L&D staff messing up. We were all on board and I don't know what happened. He also wants to back out of getting me the house which is fine because the one he wants is bigger. I just don't feel like I'm being valued.

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Replies (41-43):
Moonangel4evr
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Sounds like my hubby. I want another n all he talks about is not being financially stable. If everyone waited to be financially stable no one would have kids. Also uses excuse to not have kids cuz of state the world is in. So the end is near... God never mentioned stopping bearing children. And as far as a government type doomsday....it may be harder to bug out with an infantry but it is possible. Or u could just bug in. I'd do what others are doing n try to compromise. I've lowered myself to making smartass sarcastic statements. But I still maintain fact that I don't want our son to be alone all his life. There will he a day when we are dead....I want him to have someone. A sibling would be perfect. Try that approach....
QueenWisdom
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:45 PM
So sorry to hear that! ; (
MusherMaggie
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Explain to him where you are health wise and why waiting a year would not be good from that perspective. Most men are clueless when it comes to women's health since their part in pregnancy and childbirth is smaller in a sense.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN