Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

why is it?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 8 Replies

that a say 40 year old woman on here can speak her mind and no one says a word but a 20 year old (being me) speaks her mind and everyone bashes her saying that what she is saying has nothing to do with the post when in reality it has everything to do with it? can someone explain this to me please call me a dumb 20 year old (which i was called that) but i just dont freakin get it!!!!!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SlapItHigh
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Not sure what you are talking about but it probably has more to do with the content of the mind speaking than age.
luvmybug
by Amanda on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Some woman on here are prejudiced against younger mothers. Period. And some make that perfectly clear. Just ignore it. Don't stoop to their level. You are better than that. Plus, arguing over the Internet is just plain stupid. IMHO.
Janet
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I agree.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Not sure what you are talking about but it probably has more to do with the content of the mind speaking than age.

Pnukey
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Do you post your age with every reply? Unless you say something, nobody will know, so it's likely it's the content you post and not your age that bothers people.

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 29, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Some groups are just like that, they hate no matter what.

mileysmom331
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:32 PM

not at first, but they will ask and i tell them, im not ashamed of my age, they didnt like what i posted about the abortion petition

Quoting Pnukey:

Do you post your age with every reply? Unless you say something, nobody will know, so it's likely it's the content you post and not your age that bothers people.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Mrs.Bolin
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Just ignore them. If they pick an argument with you then it sure shows thier mentality and not thier age

splatz
by Sarah on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Someone on CM will always have something negative to say. That is why I stick to this group. Much less crazy. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)