Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

where are you from? where do you live? where are you headed?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm From San Antonio Tx, I Currently Live In San Antonio I Travel Almost Every Summer To California And Love It!! Where I'm Headed Anywhere With A Beautiful Beach And Fresh Fruit Vendors I Can Walk To Anywhere Thats Not Too Cold Not To Hot A Place With Amazing Scenery!!
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Replies (21-30):
momaduckie
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm an air force brat. I was born in Cali, lived in Charleston SC, Germany, and back to Cali, then my dad retired in Western NC.  I married Army lived in Tacoma WA, Grafenwhoer Germany, Ft. Bragg, NC, and now we're civilians living in Western NC. I love it here and as long as I can make it back to Cali every couple of years I'm a happy girl.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I'm was born in Colorado, moved to Washington state when I was five, England when I was 9-10, Virginia when I was 13, Colorado when I was 14-15 and Kansas where we settled when I was 16-17. I lived in Southwestern KS for nearly 20 years, had all four of my kids there. Have since moved to Virginia, Iowa, Nebraska and now Michigan. One of these days we'll get back to either Nebraska or Kansas, closer to our families. We however enjoy living in Michigan so it isn't so bad. =)

Hollith
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

From Rhode Island, now living in New Hampshire. I love NH and never want to leave.

IndigoRose
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I live in Trumbull county Ohio, and I'm headed to the Great Lakes Medieval Faire every weekend until the middle of August.  That's me, below, with Gonad The Barbarian.

RunningMommaof2
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I am from Connecticut, I live in Connecticut (but a different part then where I grew up) and I'll probably stay here. I think I'm more of a northern Cali or Orgeon kind of person but I can't leave my family. 

Pammi86
by Pamela on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I am from St. Louis and live here! I am not going anywhere anytime soon!

ilovemykids732
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I am from western Mass, still live here and I am headin to bed :D

Carriezas
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I'm from New York City.  I live in Providence RI and I don't think I'm heading anywhere anytime soon.

MrsAmyLynn83
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Me and my hubby are from MI, we currently live in OH and plan on moving to AZ once he retires in 10 years.... dry heat and no snow.... can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hemlockprimrose
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM

What part of MO?? I am in MO also.. I am in the southwest.. 

Quoting splatz:

Born in OH, graduated hs in FL, Currently living in MO. Not planning to head anywhere in the near future. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN