Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Holy Cow! I can't believe I look like this!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  • 4 Replies

In my search of the best way to lose my post-prego weight and get back to "me", I started working out to P90X and I cant believe the results!!! (Me doing the happy dance, lol!) Has anyone ever tried it?

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Pnukey
by Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:37 PM

My neighbor did and he loved it! I am not that motivated, but I'm not fat either, so I'm ok. I went to Curves 3x a week to lose my baby weight.

iloveeandc
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Thats awesome, do you still workout or just eat healthy?

Quoting Pnukey:

My neighbor did and he loved it! I am not that motivated, but I'm not fat either, so I'm ok. I went to Curves 3x a week to lose my baby weight.

Pnukey
by Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I stopped working out when I fit into my pants again. I am on my feet all day at work, so I figure that counts instead.

Quoting iloveeandc:

Quoting Pnukey:

iloveeandc
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Thats great that your back to your size you wanted :) Alot of people have a hard time with that. Have you ever heard of Shakeology?

Quoting Pnukey:

I stopped working out when I fit into my pants again. I am on my feet all day at work, so I figure that counts instead.

Quoting iloveeandc:

Quoting Pnukey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)