Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM
  • 113 Replies

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?
What's on your mind?

Let's Talk!

have a nice day

**To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.**

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Good Tuesday Morning ladies!!

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

good morning  I'm not doing much today, my allergies are kicking my butt. Ugh! I do have a birthday party to attend this evening but I might not make it. And I'm running out if kleenex =( ...

Bribriesmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Good morning,
I woke up early while the baby is asleep to take time to deep condition my hair & cover up the gray hairs. Later it's laundry then meeting with my job coach. I will be going back to school though. Time for a career change.
poshkat
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Taking dh to work than picking up sil and my niece to go to the nature center. Than home to clean. Going to have to stop at the supermarket after picking dh up for some chicken for dinner.
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Good morning!

I'm starting my day off with a nice bowl of sweet watermelon chunks, so that's a good thing.have a nice day Everyone!

auntangelofsix
by Angel on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Good Tuesday Morning
I just started the Laundry and sweep the floor and let dogs out and now I'm wait on the Dr. From Early Steps since Jacob is done with Therpy.
I am not sure what else..
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Ugh, allergies are the worst! I have surprisingly not had many issues with allergies this season.

Quoting goddess99:

good morning  I'm not doing much today, my allergies are kicking my butt. Ugh! I do have a birthday party to attend this evening but I might not make it. And I'm running out if kleenex =( ...

goddess99
by Michelle on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM

What are you going to study?

Quoting Bribriesmom:

Good morning,
I woke up early while the baby is asleep to take time to deep condition my hair & cover up the gray hairs. Later it's laundry then meeting with my job coach. I will be going back to school though. Time for a career change.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Good morning. I SO need to cover my grays. They are right there, front and center. No hiding them without color. Sigh

What type of career are you looking to change to?

Quoting Bribriesmom:

Good morning,

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Suddenly, this plain apple I'm eating is not as appetizing...lol

Hmm, I wonder if I can have my husband pick up a watermelon on his way home this evening..  :)

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Good morning!

I'm starting my day off with a nice bowl of sweet watermelon chunks, so that's a good thing.have a nice day Everyone!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)