Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

What are you doing today?
What's on your mind?

Let's Talk!

have a nice day

**To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.**

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Replies (111-113):
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Your hair cut looks really nice:)

Quoting CalicoMeezer:

Pic

I got a pedicure and a haircut today. :)

(My sis took the photo in Sam's after. There was a strong breeze so it's a teeny bit windswept.)

Pam_8787
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:37 AM
It's a case manager job and in case management driving is necessary. :-(

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

(((Hugs))) Im sorry you are having a difficult time. Venting sometimes helps, so feel free to do so.

I really hope you can get the job without the license. Can you use another form of ID? I think they just need it for  the I9 paperwork. I believe there are other valid forms of ID  you could use. You should call and ask them that. '

Good luck.

Quoting Pam_8787:

I above barely got out of bed because my anxiety is so high. Woke up to phones being suspended. Then my sister came over and I emailed a possible job to give them her number to call. They call for an interview but want me to bring a valid driver license. Mine expired in April and I haven't been driving because I have to pay my past tickets before renewing and they cost 500. If I had that amount of money then I wouldn't be looking for a job. This is my second interview and I know I have the job in the bag if I could get my license renewed. Talked to pawn shops and they aren't taking any of my stuff. Sigh. Not a fun day at all. Sorry for the vent

CalicoMeezer
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! :)

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Your hair cut looks really nice:)

Quoting CalicoMeezer:

Pic

I got a pedicure and a haircut today. :)

(My sis took the photo in Sam's after. There was a strong breeze so it's a teeny bit windswept.)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)