Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

weekend! :)

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
  • 11 Replies

Its finally friday! So what does everyone have planned for this weekend??

We're taking an 8 hour drive to GA (leaving in a few hours) to see some friends and family....and to get my dhs car that is at his grandparents. Going to do a little shopping as well lol

by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Have a fun trip. I am hoping to go to the local park tomorrow, they are having an art show and I like to go walk around.

MJP76
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Date night tonight. Dinner and a movie. Tomorrow taking a road trip (7 hours) to pick up our kids. Sunday homeward boud with stopping at an outlet mall for a shopping spree.

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM

You sound like you're going to have a great weekend. What are you going to watch? Have fun on the shopping spree!

Quoting MJP76:

Date night tonight. Dinner and a movie. Tomorrow taking a road trip (7 hours) to pick up our kids. Sunday homeward boud with stopping at an outlet mall for a shopping spree.

mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Sounds fun I love road trips, have fun ;) 

As for us, well were going to our other house in mexico and paint it (fun LOL)Then after were done with that do a lil touristing  (eat some yummy sea food) and vistit family.  

MamìMexicana?

MJP76
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

2 guns

Quoting goddess99:

You sound like you're going to have a great weekend. What are you going to watch? Have fun on the shopping spree!

Quoting MJP76:

RachynKennie
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Nothing considered fun, haha! My DD will be with her Daddy for her overnight visitation, so while she's gone all day tomorrow-- I'm tackling the spring cleaning of the upstairs of my apartment and moving around my bedroom furniture. 

SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

We will be going shopping this evening.  Tomorrow we have a Farewell (Navy thing for my dh) in the afternoon and then that night we have swim team banquet.  Sunday we have church and then having friends over for a birthday party for my son and a friend's son.

allmy3girls
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:10 PM

my husband's  surprise...bday party....100 people  ( kids included)

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM

We went to Marbelhead Lighthouse & Bowling yesterday

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Might go see a movie tonight

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)