Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

b.d drama

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM
  • 14 Replies
Here's the thing me and the father of my child are not together and we were not together when I got pregnant and dnt see it happening but anyways he calls and checks on me etc but thn as soon as he hears me say the baby is fine nd i'm fine then he wants to get in my personal business like if i'm dating etc were do I go wen i'm nt working and my whole sexual personal life and I keep telling him that's none of his business what I do in my personal life all you need to b worried about is your child that's it then he wants to try to tell me wat I should and shouldn't be doing etc it's alot more but basically when i tell him to mind his business and worry about his child and not what I do n my life he gets mad and says i'm going to leave u alone and u dnt want me there for the baby etc but like I keep telling him it's his choice to be there for the baby bc i'm going to be there regardless and we will b fine with or without you helping so he makes me out to b the bad person bc i'm independent and have ben since I was 19 so am I the bad person or does he just need to grow up
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:39 AM

He really needs to grow up.  Im with you,  if your not together, then anything not concerning his child is non of his bees wax. 

MamìMexicana?

j.j.troy8604
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:44 AM
That's wat I thought my sister said it was me but i'm like no it's nt bc I cud gave 2 f**ks about wat he does especially when he hasn't been to a doc. Apt. With me
Chelsey191
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:49 AM
He is manipulating you. See it, and don't let it work when he does it.
j.j.troy8604
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:52 AM
I ignore him honestly he tells me "i'm not professional about the situation" i'm lik u dnt even make since this is a child stupid not a business I try to b nice but he irritates me to the max
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:12 PM

As time passes and he gets on with his life, he won't care or ask. It will eventually just be about the child.

j.j.troy8604
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:21 PM
It needs to b like that now
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:15 PM

He needs to grow up. It is none of his business. 

j.j.troy8604
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Exactly he's says he doesn't want another man around his daughter which I wouldn't do unless we were gtn serious
Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:16 PM

He needs to grow up.

j.j.troy8604
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:33 PM
My sister said i'm pushing him away i'm told her no i'm nt if he's nt bring diapers etc to the house wats the point of him coming over sitting n my face for no reason bc we have nothing to talk about if it's not concerning my daughter
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)