Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

i need ur thoughts...

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:22 AM
  • 10 Replies
Ok i have a friend who just turned 16. N shes prego. Thats not the problem tho. The problem is her new bf. Hes rude, on drugs, hiding from the cops, n just isnt a good person to have around her or the baby. Hes in his 20s n thats not really a problem but he makes commits to her like ur so loose i cant feel anything when im fingering or fucking u. I want to slap her n tell her to wake the hell up. But instead i just say ?????? Please do better for ur child. Im not sure what i can do for her. Shes so young minded. She is afraid to be alone. I just dont know how to help her or just stand back n pick her up when she falls. What do u think?
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rashellj19
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Definetly be there for her, even if she won't listen but I wish young mothers would understand that just because your having a child with a guy doesn't mean he's going to be there forever and you will be together forever. I'm speaking from my own personal experience, I think she will come around. Usually girls trend to mature after the baby is born and I think that's when she'll realize he's no good for her or the baby. But who knows...
skyswife
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Hes not the father she left him bc of drugs
j.j.troy8604
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:02 AM
I think if you tell her how you feel about the situation and she sees that you support her and actually care that may make her feel better about her self and want to do better for herself and her baby bc like you said she's young so she probably thinks no body cares about her which is usually how some girls feel at that age
skyswife
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I told her today he was only in it for one thing n i want whats best for her n the baby n she just kinda ignored me. She knows i love her. Ive been there for her when her dad died and wen her gma died. N since we were lil bitty kids. Always had her back. She knows i dont think hes good for her but what she doesnt is i know when she stops giving it up hes gone. He is literally white trash. Bites like flee or lice bites all over dirty what use to b white tank n he stinks. N shes clean dark skined just plum beautiful but bc she is scared to raise the baby alone she wont step up
skyswife
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:08 AM
It just hurts me so much
mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:27 AM

As much as it hurts there isnt much you can do, shes gotta make that decision on her own and if talking to her about isnt helping now its not going to help much if you insist. It might even make it worse bc she can get offended and want to cut you out of her life.

So the best thing you can do is just be there for her talk to her but dont mention leaving him let her do that on her own.

But one advise I would give her is to make sure they wear a condom even if shes already prego cuz if hes that nasty he could have an STD or worse and all that can be transferred to the baby at birth or sooner if she doesn't know she has it. Also some drugs can be transferred through sperm too.  

MamìMexicana?

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM

She has to live and learn, all you can do is be there for her. Hopefully she'll smarten up sooner than later.

skyswife
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Thanks for all the advice
splatz
by Sarah on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Just try to be there for her. It sounds like she probably won't listen if you saying anything. 

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Sounds like she will have to learn the hard way. Just be there for her is about all you can do. I know it's hard for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)