Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Are you excited for school to start?

johnny4ever
Beautiful day!
Yesterday at 8:35 AM
Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:29 PM
  • 17 Replies

Heck yes I am!He goes back the 21st!

by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Nope not at all.

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:40 PM

No, summer went way too fast.

kidlover2
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Quoting Janet:

No, summer went way too fast.

LetsTallk
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:55 PM

no.  i will miss him.  being gone 8-3 every day... robs me of my children.  wish school got out at 1:00

Shaybay218
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Yes my girls go back aug 7th

Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Depends on the day, but mainly no. I like having my son around.

mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:08 AM
I love having my girls here, but now that they're both going into school this year Im kind of looking forward to having some me time :) Especially if thing 3 is actually on its way (well see on tuesday) They go in on the 16

MamìMexicana?

winchester70
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I am torn...part of me is, because the population of our house will go from 8 people to 3 (my husband is a teacher, and 4 of our children will be in school this year, which leaves me and the two youngest home during the day), so it will be MUCH quieter.

I am dreading it because our autistic son is going to public school this year, and I have no idea what to expect...I would LOVE to homeschool him, but he has his heart set on going to school.

fivegirls333
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:02 AM

champagne and tears.  laundry, outfits put together, sock collecting, steamer ready.  there is always an adjustment period for me.  i love summer with my girls...i also think they need to be more active.  toward the end of summer i have girls laying around everywhere...and the five yr old bouncing on all of them.

mcginnisc
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Yes!!! My girls have done nothing but bicker for the last few weeks. I'm so over it. 

They go back today!!! We are leaving in 5 minutes!!! Whoo hoo!!! Now, I'll be able to workout in peace, run errands, go to the allergist, etc without 2 kids. I will also be able to paint and start getting the house more ready to sell in the coming year. Yay!

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)