Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Feeling down....

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:33 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hi I am 18 with a 9month old daughter to my partner of 3 years but he refused to grow up and just wanted to smoke weed 24/7 so I decided to leave him :( Thursday I moved with our daughter but a part of me knows if I took him back he will never chAnge but the other part of me still loves him mainly for what we were at the start rather than what we have become... How do I get over him?
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wickedstepjenn
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Think of your future in a positive way, day dream. It takes time but it will stop hurting. I've always lived by the rule of if I broke up with them it had to be bad enough where it couldn't be changed.

I wouldnt rush back to him because of memories. I would see if he was willing to go to rehab or quit for real and some couples therapy. Atleast for the sake of the baby so she has both of you (visitations). I hope all goea well for you. I've been threw it. Hugs
Kellyjude1
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 6:33 AM

I cannot imagine what you are going through.  If he was not willing to change then moving on is your only option. You don't want to live your life with someone who is like that. You want more and deserve more. Just take one day at a time. Focus on your 9 month old daughter, she will give to you that amazing strength to get through this. hugs

johnny4ever
by Mrs. Depp on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM

group hug

Janet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM

You have to put your daughter first now. Your boyfriend needs to grow up.

goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Time heals. You made the right choice for you and your dd. You can do it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN