Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

what should i do? *update 8/6*

Posted by   + Show Post
I have a midwife appointment Friday but idk if I can wait that long. these pains are awful, leg pain (which I know is perfectly normal) but what gets me is the stomach pain, when my stomach gets real feels like real bad tightness, I cant breathe, it feels like he is balling up, my heart beats real fast and then finally (after what feels like hours) when it stops hurting he will kick and roll and that hurts, then it starts all over again. im 27.1 weeks, my bp has been fine the whole time well except once it was 140/82 because I was in pain from where I fell and hurt my back. I smoke but only lights and not as often as I use too. im on nerve medication, prenatal vitamins and Tylenol 3 when needed. I keep headaches it really hasn't left for a few weeks, sometimes my eyes hurt. my mom had me at 30 weeks due to toxemia, with DD I didn't have all this going on, my bp was out of control but I didn't have preeclampsia or toxemia but my bp stayed 140/90 just about the whole time, but the baby was fine (after many tests and weekly visits to the doc) they induced me at 39.3 and I had her at 39.4 didn't even start Pitocin. anyone have any clue what could be going on? am I just being paranoid because of what happened to me when my mom was pregnant with me or because of what happened with DD I feel like this pregnancy is way to perfect for something NOT to happen :/ *update 8/6* the past few days were okay, but as I was driving home from and errand my lower back (right above my hips) started to hurt I thought it was where I have the possible pinched nerve BUT its not in that spot its above it going across my back, my upper tummy got tight on the left side, and lower tummy pains right above my crotch is hurting and down my right leg on the outter part of my leg its to the point where im short of breath, I haven't felt DS move much today (usually he is kicking me senseless) I did take one of my pain pills today but im still in pain its like its not touching this pain, if I tell my mom she will tell me im crazy and that nothing is wrong and DH says the same he makes excuses, my dad has the truck and the jeep is being worked on I just don't know :/
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Replies (21-27):
mileysmom331
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 7:24 PM
I doubt im in labor this has been going on for about a week no longer though, and my labor with DD from the time my contractions started to when I had her was 24 hours
Quoting Janet:

Call the hotline, or go to the hospital. You don't want to have the baby at home do you.

benny1031
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Go to the doctor now I'm saying this because I would rather here them say that it is nothing and you and the baby are fine then you wait for the mid wife. Please go and I urge you strongly to stop smoking!! Keep me updated. Take care sweetie.
mileysmom331
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM

it has stopped for now. and i cut back day by day then the headaches arent so bad and as soon as i go i will update this i promise :)

Quoting benny1031:

Go to the doctor now I'm saying this because I would rather here them say that it is nothing and you and the baby are fine then you wait for the mid wife. Please go and I urge you strongly to stop smoking!! Keep me updated. Take care sweetie.

patticoss
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Labor can be different with each child. As someone who went into labor at 24 & 20 weeks, the first thing I would recommend is drink a huge glass of water and give it a couple of hours. If they are still going on, call the midwife or make your way to the nearest L&D department. Keep us posted.
mileysmom331
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:15 PM

nothing helps :/ im 27 weeks, im terrified to go and them tell me im in labor cause they will stop it and i dont want them too not that i want to have my son early BUT i put alot of things in the lords hands, and if its meant for me to have him now i will ya know :/ but if it gets worse (since it hasnt) i will go earlier if not ill keep my appointment for friday and tell her everything that has been going on which i planned on doing anyway

Quoting patticoss:

Labor can be different with each child. As someone who went into labor at 24 & 20 weeks, the first thing I would recommend is drink a huge glass of water and give it a couple of hours. If they are still going on, call the midwife or make your way to the nearest L&D department. Keep us posted.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
mileysmom331
by on Aug. 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM
BUMP!
goddess99
by Michelle on Aug. 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Since the baby isn't moving as much I would definitely go to the doctor. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)