Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

how many?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:48 PM
  • 15 Replies

pictures do you have of you and your LO from literally the day they were born? not the next day but the day of birth.......

i have one and i was the one that took it, i was having trouble breast feeding her she wouldnt latch, she kept me up till 6 in the morning crying cause she couldnt get enough out of me, i finally took enough and had to get some rest so i told them they could supplement her. her BF luckily (i swear i could have smacked him) slept through it all but if DD woke him up he threw a fit :/ thats why he is my ex lol but this is all i have <3

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:51 PM

A ton.  My husband photographed the birth and as I held him after he was born.

SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

The first moment I looked into his squinting eyes!

SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:53 PM

It's a great photo!  I'm glad you have one!

Quoting mileysmom331:

pictures do you have of you and your LO from literally the day they were born? not the next day but the day of birth.......

i have one and i was the one that took it, i was having trouble breast feeding her she wouldnt latch, she kept me up till 6 in the morning crying cause she couldnt get enough out of me, i finally took enough and had to get some rest so i told them they could supplement her. her BF luckily (i swear i could have smacked him) slept through it all but if DD woke him up he threw a fit :/ thats why he is my ex lol but this is all i have <3

mileysmom331
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:53 PM

so cute, ur a lucky woman, my ex wouldnt do any of that, he didnt even cut the cord, i wish i had that kind of picture, i saw i will with DS DH will make sure of it lol

Quoting SlapItHigh:

mxcanapochamama
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I got like 3 with the first and 4 with the second. I was so young and conceded with the first (I did like how looked post delivery), almost took 0 if it wasn't for my mom being there.

MamìMexicana?

SlapItHigh

I kind of regretted having him take the pictures.  I would have rather him caught the baby.  But I was too cheap to hire a photographer, lol.  You will get more pictures next time :).

Quoting mileysmom331:

so cute, ur a lucky woman, my ex wouldnt do any of that, he didnt even cut the cord, i wish i had that kind of picture, i saw i will with DS DH will make sure of it lol

Quoting SlapItHigh:

SlapItHigh

Oh another thing we did was set up a tripod in the corner of the room so the entire birth and like 2 hours after the birth are on video.  No one had to stand there and hold the camera, it was just rolling the whole time.

mileysmom331
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:58 PM
they let you do that?
Quoting SlapItHigh:

Oh another thing we did was set up a tripod in the corner of the room so the entire birth and like 2 hours after the birth are on video.  No one had to stand there and hold the camera, it was just rolling the whole time.

SlapItHigh
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM

I had a homebirth so I make the rules, lol.  But I think some hospitals allow it and others don't...depends on the facility.

Quoting mileysmom331:

they let you do that?
Quoting SlapItHigh:

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I do have a few of each birth. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)