Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coffee Break Quiz: When you have some spare time during the day, what do you like to do?

Q7: When you have spare time during the day, what do you like to do?

A.     I go to the grocery store and prepare a delicious dinner for my family. There are so many recipes I want to try!

B.     I take a relaxing bath or go shopping. I need to do these type of things every now and then!

C.     I like watching TV for a while and think about nothing. Even though it's only for 10 minutes!

D.     I prepare my kids' favorite dessert to surprise them when they get home from school. They get so excited when they learn there's homemade cookies after dinner!

E.      I clean the entire house, organize the toys in the children's room, run errands, go to the grocery store, and make dinner. I don't have a lot of spare time!

F.      I go to my favorite Zumba class, take a walk around the neighborhood, or do some kind of physical activity. It gives me a lot of energy!

Click here to see the results and find out what type of CafeMom you are! >>

To start the quiz from the beginning click here: What kind of Mom are you?

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Replies (151-158):
Freyjasdottir
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I go to the grocery store and prepare a delicious dinner for my family. There are so many recipes I want to try!

flickerchic
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM

C

mylife-klc
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 1:27 AM
E
indianarose729
by Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 7:57 AM

B

crazymom90
by Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 3:01 AM
A
MommyMcBride14
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Abce and cm
Noelle40
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM

LOL. Same answers as always...I love to work on my novels or take a relaxing nap.

ladybugchick317
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Usually craft but since the way dh and I work there is never really any free time so I just have the kids help me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)