Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Coffee Break Quiz: What type of Mom are you? RESULTS!

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:04 PM
  • 57 Replies

What type of Mom are you? RESULTS

On the sheet of paper, you should have something like this:

Question

Answer

A

B

D

E

F

A

G

Add up the answers for each letter and click on the following links:

Mostly A answers >>

Mostly B answers >>

Mostly C answers >>

Mostly D answers >>

Mostly E answers >>

Mostly F answers >>

moms rock

To start the quiz from the beginning click here: What kind of Mom are you?

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:46 AM
9 moms liked this
U answered mostly G.
G= You are so unique Cafemom didn't even come up with a category for you. Be proud of being you and unique. You're the first G!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:04 AM

the link for mostly B for me isn't working...

HFBMOM
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm with you Jenn - I didn't fit into most of those categories either.

Quoting Jenn8604:

U answered mostly G.
G= You are so unique Cafemom didn't even come up with a category for you. Be proud of being you and unique. You're the first G!!!

HFBMOM
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM

If you answered B to most of the questions, you are a…

Funny and sexy CafeMom.

You are a very cheerful mom and everyone loves you because you are always in a good mood and with a positive attitude. You begin every day with a huge smile on your face, ready to face everyday challenges and problems with confidence and an optimistic attitude.

You want to look your best every day, since you know that in order to look nice on the outside you have to feel good on the inside. So you take care of both your inner and outer beauty, and try to always look attractive to be able to conquer those around you with a seductive smile. 

You are also funny and full of energy. You have a lot of fun with your children and have an amazing time together. They make you laugh out loud with their jokes, questions, and comments. They surprise and amaze you day after day, and you feel proud of how big and beautiful they have become. You can’t believe how fast they grow! Your children are your main source of energy and what makes you feel fulfilled and happy.

Your quote: “Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body”. - Elizabeth Stone

Your greatest wish: That your children learn how to enjoy life to the fullest.

Reply to this post if you are a funny and sexy CafeMom so you can meet other moms like you!

Quoting Larsbug:

the link for mostly B for me isn't working...

Carriezas
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I am all the moms. I had 2-As, 2-Bs, 2-Fs and a C.
Arwyn724
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM

2-A's, 2-B's, 2-C's, and an F.  I'm a mix of everything, I guess.

(Sounds like my last report card)

Arwyn 724 

MichelleK41
by Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:37 PM

If you answered E to most of the questions, you are a…

Generous and tenacious CafeMom.

You are a very generous and selfless mom, willing to give everything for your children and your family without expecting anything in return. You are able to make big sacrifices and renunciations provided they’ll make your kids happy. Your children are the most important thing in your life and what motivates you to keep going.

You know life is rough, but you're very tolerant and you know you have to be patient to receive your reward in due time. You teach your children to be perseverant, fight for what they believe in, and give without expecting anything in return.

You are determined and know what you want, but are also very sweet and loving. The needs of your children are always above your own needs, and you always satisfy them with a positive and selfless attitude.

Your quote: “The soul is healed by being with children.” – English proverb

Your greatest wish: That all your sacrifices and efforts bear their fruit and make your children happy.

Reply to this post if you are a generous and tenacious CafeMom, so you can meet other moms like you!

MissDavison
by Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Mine is a mix
Mummy2Connor
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I had 2 A's, 2B's, 2 E's and 1 C.
What does that make me?
brandallgd
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I got 2 As 2 Bs 2 Es and an F don't know which link fits me best lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)