Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Coffee Break Quiz: Mostly A answers

If you answered A to most of the questions, you are a…

Loving and affectionate Mom.

You are a very tender and loving mom. You are devoted to all around you, but especially to your children. Your kids are the most important thing in your life, the center of all your attention.

You are very demonstrative with your kids, and you like to express them all your love and affection on a daily basis. You enjoy kissing them and hugging them, and they are also very demonstrative and love kissing and hugging you back. Even though they might seem a little bit more distant as they get older, you know they still love you!

You like making your family feel loved and happy: you prepare your children their favorite meals, give them their favorite treats, spend a lot of time with them, and play their favorite games with them. You enjoy spending most of your free time with your family and you do not hesitate to put aside some of your “me time” just to be with your kids a little longer and make them feel good and happy.

Your quote: “Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children”. - Princess Diana, Princess of Wales.

Your greatest wish: You wish your children are filled with love and affection.

Reply to this post if you are a loving and affectionate Mom so you can meet other moms like you!

To take this test again click here: What kind of Mom are you?

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Replies (31-37):
crystaleve29
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:35 AM

i got As and Bs

Freyjasdottir
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM

That pretty much sums me up!

BASABABY
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:58 PM

isnt this the truth i like this quiz :)

perlita1625
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 1:50 AM
Yeap this is 1 of 2 I love my son more than words can say
crazymom90
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Yeah

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

If you answered A to most of the questions, you are a…

Loving and affectionate Mom.

You are a very tender and loving mom. You are devoted to all around you, but especially to your children. Your kids are the most important thing in your life, the center of all your attention.

You are very demonstrative with your kids, and you like to express them all your love and affection on a daily basis. You enjoy kissing them and hugging them, and they are also very demonstrative and love kissing and hugging you back. Even though they might seem a little bit more distant as they get older, you know they still love you!

You like making your family feel loved and happy: you prepare your children their favorite meals, give them their favorite treats, spend a lot of time with them, and play their favorite games with them. You enjoy spending most of your free time with your family and you do not hesitate to put aside some of your “me time” just to be with your kids a little longer and make them feel good and happy.

Your quote: “Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children”. - Princess Diana, Princess of Wales.

Your greatest wish: You wish your children are filled with love and affection.

Reply to this post if you are a loving and affectionate Mom so you can meet other moms like you!

To take this test again click here: What kind of Mom are you?

JrsMyHeart
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:12 AM
Loving and affectionate mom, that's me all the way!!!!!! I love my Prince, and show him all the time.
celestegood
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:07 AM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)