Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom to Mom Mom to Mom

Coffee Break Quiz: Mostly C answers

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM
  • 20 Replies

If you answered C to most of the questions, you are a…

Traditional and energetic Mom.

You are a very traditional CafeMom, proud of your who you are and where you've come from. You love your family above anything else, and enjoy spending time with them, especially with your kids. You love doing lots of activities with them: playing, watching movies, drawing, cooking, doing crafts, and many more.

Your days are filled with responsibilities that include cooking, washing, ironing, cleaning, taking the kids to school, and monitoring their activities. And yet, you meet each one of these tasks with a big smile and an eager and optimistic attitude. And yet you find the time and energy to play with them, help them with their homework, read them stories, and organize their birthday parties!

You sometimes remember your own mom, who you greatly admire and from whom you've learned a lot. You feel proud of raising such a wonderful family as yours and wouldn’t exchange it for anything in the world!

Your quote: “The best way to make children good is to make them happy”. - Oscar Wilde

Your greatest wish: That your children always maintain their spontaneity and purity.

Reply to this post if you are a traditional and energetic Mom so you can meet other moms like you!

To do this test again click here: What kind of Mom are you?

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UltimateGrandma
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Well I guess i am a "Traditional and energetic CafeMom"  Although that should be Grandma LOLOL   The description fits me to a Tee

GwenMB
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:11 AM

This does mostly describe me - although I don't do too many crafty type activities with my boys.  Partly because they don't get into them too much, partly because I don't have the patience for it.

bingogurl
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Hmm interesting, but sounds like me :)

ChezBelle
Waiting to hear if I am on Jury Duty.
Yesterday at 1:39 PM
by Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Not at all surprised how this turned out.  lolboy kissing mom

LCG83
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I don't know about energetic. Lol.
Irishmama2
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:26 PM

1 of 2 this describes me pretty good too

Pammi86
by Pamela on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM

This is bascially how I am! My kids come before anything and altough I am a working mom, only pt though, I do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc but still make time for story time at our local book store as well as plenty of other activites and crafts with my kids! We are always doing stuff as a family and people often comment on how much I do with my kids and how much I do in general! They are shocked I can keep up with it all! But to me its just life and boy is it a great one!!!

aidensmomma508
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I tied e and c 

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I agree lol

MomToovey
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I got mostly Es while taking the quiz, but after reading the descriptions for all of them, I actually relate better to those who got mostly Bs, Cs, and Fs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)